Friday, March 23, 2012

motivation, thinspiration, and reality

Let's face it, most of us want to be as tiny and skinny as all of the models gracing the covers of our favorite gossip and fashion magazines. We all have the ability to be that tiny, but we have to remember that it is their job to be tiny, and being that small is not always healthy. I know that I personally have weeks where I am miss fitness and others where I just want to eat pasta and sweets! I have found that the best way to balance is to not deprive yourself, but don't eat in huge portions! Have a bite or two... not the whole thing!
Exercise is also extremely important. There is no substitute for hitting the treadmill and getting your heart pumping. The treadmill can become very boring, so find some kind of exercise that is fun and exciting! I mentioned in a previous post I tried bpm a reformer machine pilates class. Let me tell you, I loved it! I am going back tomorrow morning in fact!

the bottom line is ... eat small portions, don't get frustrated, and get your heart pumping!
You will look beautiful in those skinny jeans before you know it.

xx
fruit salad is always yummy!

my favorite running shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment