Monday, October 15, 2012

New York City Part I

Friday I was sitting at Einstein's waiting for my next class to start when I ran across an American Airlines fare sale. I saw a super cheap flight to Manhattan and got all excited that I would get to visit my sister over fall break (which started the next day). Anyways, silly me Manhattan airport is in Kansas. Who knew?! But as luck would have it, I found an equally good steal on a flight to Newark. I have only been into the big city a few times and none really that I remember, so I was very excited to get to visit the Big Apple and see my little sister at NYU! 
 I am such a creature of habit. I love having cereal for breakfast!
Washington Square Park 

 China town smelled like fish. Pewww
 Subway!

 Looking a tad exhausted after exploring all day 
 Ferris Wheel in Toys'R'Us



Hudson River Pier

No comments:

Post a Comment