Friday, June 15, 2012

california dreamin'

It truly feels like a dream to be back in Santa Barbara, California. I have not wasted any time in exploring my old favorite places to go.
My personal favorite casual restaurant here is called Padaro Beach Grill located on Padaro Ln by Summerland. It is very casual with picnic bench seating outside. There are sand play areas filled with toys for kids and a lovely view of the ocean. I have been there for dinner both nights we have been here! My new favorite dish is the Fish Tacos "Baja Style."  I ask for coleslaw instead of chips! Delicious!
 lots of fun at padaro beach grill!

 
padaro beach

farmer's market

I want all of them!
but.. I decided on blue 

fish tacos!

My mom and I also went downtown to State Street for Father's day shopping. Whoops, I got a little off track but I found a wonderful bikini top! I do not like the way halter tops fit me, so I was overjoyed to find a cute top with normal straps. (I did end up buying dad a present though!)



No comments:

Post a Comment