Wednesday, May 23, 2012

summer thyme green market in palm beach

My mom and I absolutely love farmer's markets. We decided to head down to Clematis this evening to check out the "Summer Thyme Green Market." It was not a typical farmer's market, it had more bakeries, restaurants, and yummy foods than fresh vegetables and fruits. I will have to say though, the food was delicious! Ruth Chris had a tent set up with filet sandwiches and sweet potato casseroles. Yum, yum, yum! We also saw burritos, crepes, french baked goods, and bohemian conch dishes. 
It is Wednesday evenings from 5:00-8:00 right by E.R Bradley's Saloon on the intracoastal. 

beautiful orchids

fresh kettle corn... soo tempting




eating some delish food

I love where I live!

pier

a random stranger took our picture and was totally aiming at our feet, we are lucky we got any of our heads in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment