Monday, May 14, 2012

Summertime fashion and fun!

Spring and summer are my favorite seasons for fashion. I love the bright colors, the whites, and the way gold accessories look on a golden beach tan. 
C. Wonder
I love this sweater for summer because it is so light and I am a sucker for navy. 
It is always cold in the mornings in Santa Barbara, so I will be packing this for sure! 

C. Wonder

C. Wonder
Initial cuff/bangles... too cute!

Juicy Couture


Lilly Pulitzer
I have a weakness for flowy shirts, especially navy, blue, or white ones! 


I recently discovered how much I love the brand C. Wonder. I had run across it a few months ago, but I never went back to it until last week. C.Wonder is actually Tory Burch's ex-husband's brand! He wanted to create a classy clothing line that had a more moderate price point. Who is going to argue with that?! Also a good bonus, C. Wonder has really good sales! 

(If you click on the brand under the picture, it should take you directly to that clothing item!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment